Monday, June 28, 2010

Things to Share

Hello everyone. ha well the few followers, hopefully soon to be more.

Anyways. so my sister and I have been going YouTube crazy over:
MARK MEJIA
&
ALBERT POSIS




We absolutely love these two! they are amazingly talented!
haha also check out:
AJ Rafael
Chris Cendana
Passion
Gabe Bondoc
Cathy Nguyen

ALSO as everyone knows, it's
THE WORLD CUP
! WAKA WAKA!!

My teams are SPAIN and PORTUGAL



Photobucket Photobucket



Except they are playing each other tomorrow. :( ha
May the best team win I guess.
My heart is torn. haha
Since the Philippines has no soccer team i have to go farther
in my roots and cheer for SPAIN tho.
Gloria cheers for BRASIL.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
even tho I do LOVE Kaka :) haha


COUNT DOWN TIL THE P.I. - 9 DAYS!!
i'm excited to get away from Utah! it's time to go home!
New people, New life.
Fits with this whole being done with high school thing.
even tho with some people it seems like high school will never end...


Well that's all for today!


See uz on the flip side,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment