Monday, July 12, 2010

Things to Celebrate

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY TO BE ALIVE!
Yesterday, SPAIN WON THE WORLD CUP!!!
I cried when they did. :) what a beautiful game!
nobody believed me when i said Spain would take it all.
People should listen to me more often!
spain Pictures, Images and Photos
what an amazing team!
Props to the other teams. :)
good job!
SPAIN IS THE BEST!
MORE THINGS TO CELEBRATE!!
I am finally in the PHILIPPINES!
Finally literally on THE FLIP SIDE.
Photobucket
this is a JEEPNEY,
freaking awesome huh?
People ride on it like a bus, but cooler. haha
It's so different here! there are no road laws.
just a bunch of people driving how they want to!
it's awesome! hahaa
I'll upload pictures to my facebook. :)
but that's all for now!
See Uz on the flip side,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment