Friday, December 3, 2010

Things to dance about

Just got back from MVHS Dance the Halls winter concert! it was awesome!

Cheesy Dancer Talk Time:
I love dancing. why? I love that you can sit through a dance concert and feel so many different emotions in one sitting. One dance you can feel happy and smile the whole time, and the next you can feel like you want to cry. But no matter what emotion is portrayed, you always feel happy after you dance.

So thanks to MVHS Ballroom Dance Company and Orchesis Dance Company for an awesome dance concert! You guys did an amazing job!

Crazy to think how far the ballroom company has come! from My sophomore year, til now. How AWESOME! LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU!

I was with my awesome/dearly missed dance partner Mauricio! Talking about how we were crazy. Loved the spotlight. Haha which is still the same, but I think it's matured a little... i hope? Haha! But I think it's more about just doing what we love. Dancing! But being is the front is really nice too.

It was awesome seeing MVHS Ballroom alumni, strolling down memory lane. But it was so weird sitting, and not dancing. I was sitting there thinking "The glory days are over." How PATHETIC right?? I'm 18. Heck no my glory days are over. My LIFE is the "GLORY DAYS"! High School dance was just a part of it. Time to start new glory days. Starting with SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE try outs! haha crazy? I think so. They are coming to SLC on February 2nd 2011!! So I'm going to hit the studios. Put some more training in me. :) wish me luck.



"Dance for yourself, if someone understands good. If not then no matter, go right on doing what you love."
~Lois Hurst

1 comment: